Saturday, March 26, 2011

OPPORTUNITY


YAHWEH SALVATION CORPORATION
  316 SAVIOR BLVD
                                                   ROMANS 10:-9-13
I am with a global enterprise. We have branches in every country in the world. We have representatives in nearly every parliament and boardroom on earth. We are into motivation and behavior alteration. We run hospitals, pregnancy crisis centers, homeless shelters, board rooms, school rooms, and nursing homes to name a few. We care for clients from birth to death. We are into life and fire insurance. We perform spiritual, heart transplants. Our founding Father owns all the real estate on earth to say nothing of the other galaxies and constellations. He knows everything and lives everywhere except in the hearts of those who refuse to hear and accept Him. Our product is free for the taking if only you accept it.
Our CEO was born in a hick town, worked as a carpenter, did not own a home, was misunderstood by his family, and hated by his enemies. He walked on water, healed the sick, feed the masses, and saved the world. He was condemned to death without a real trial, beaten, spit upon, mocked, nailed to a tree, crucified between thieves, died, but rose from the dead defeating death, the grave, Satan, and Hell. I talk with Him daily, and He says, “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life. God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
To apply for the position, all you need to do is repent from your sins, believe and confess that Jesus is God’s son and that He died for you only to rise from death, so that you can spend your eternal retirement with God in Heaven.
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me and save me. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me do your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”







No comments:

Post a Comment